FREDERICK, Md. (WDVM) — After having to cancel a lineup of beloved summer events this year, Celebrate Frederick is back with a new experience.
On Saturday, the non-profit is launching the first-ever Craft Beverage Week. The idea is to replace much-anticipated fall events that have traditionally highlighted the growing local craft beverage industry.
“In the Streets is one of our events where we really highlight these businesses, and also the Great Frederick Fair is a great opportunity for them to show the community where they are and how they’ve grown,” explained Celebrate Frederick Director Jen Martin, “with both of those events canceled this year, we were looking for a way to still highlight those businesses.”
23 distilleries, wineries, and breweries throughout the county will feature week-long specials exclusively available Saturday, September 12th through Sunday, September 20th.
Visitors are reminded that masks are required when entering the locations.
Participating locations include:
For more information, visit Celebrate Frederick at https://www.celebratefrederick.com/
- Trump outlines preferred policies if GOP retakes Congress in CPAC speech
- Democrats fail to overrule parliamentarian on insulin price cap as GOP votes no
- Fourth set of human remains discovered at Lake Mead since May
- ‘Luna’ is the most popular dog name in 35 states, according to a new study
- Coyotes are here to stay in North American cities – here’s how to appreciate them from a distance