CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Md. (WDVM) — Prince George’s County Police have charged a suspect in connection with a fatal shooting in Capitol Heights.
Damari Anthony Jones, 19, is being charged with first-degree murder for shooting 31-year-old Tyuan Thornes of Upper Marlboro. Last week on September 25th, at approximately 9:40 pm, officers responded to the 6800 block of Central Avenue for a report of a shooting, that’s when they found Thornes unresponsive and suffering from a gunshot wound. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later. Through an investigation, it was determined Jones shot the victim over a dispute. Jones is being held without bond.
- Kushner says Trump tasked Ivanka with setting up meeting with Hillary Clinton after her defeat
- Sketch released of person who may have shot, critically hurt boy in Montgomery County
- Cheney: McCarthy doesn’t deserve to be Speaker
- Ohio Democrat distances herself from Biden in new ad
- Man wanted for deadly shooting at mall in Hyattsville