CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. (WDVM) — The parents of a Waynesboro, Pennsylvania teen accused of killing his little brother are charged with child endangerment.
34-year-old Mark Snyder and 33-year-old Stacey Wright-Snyder are charged with two felony counts of child endangerment and are held in the Franklin County jail.
On July 8, police say the Snyders’ 13-year-old son allegedly shot his 9-year-old brother during a game of cops and robbers, and court documents say, the 13-year-old admitted to police playing with the guns without their parent’s knowledge.
The 13-year-old is charged as an adult with criminal homicide and aggravated assault and is currently being held at the Franklin County Juvenile Detention facility. So far, the community has started a GoFundMe to pay for the little brother’s funeral and has almost reached their $15,000 goal.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Trump outlines preferred policies if GOP retakes Congress in CPAC speech
- Democrats fail to overrule parliamentarian on insulin price cap as GOP votes no
- Fourth set of human remains discovered at Lake Mead since May
- ‘Luna’ is the most popular dog name in 35 states, according to a new study
- Coyotes are here to stay in North American cities – here’s how to appreciate them from a distance