WASHINGTON (WDVM) — D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has issued a citywide curfew from 6 pm on Wednesday until 6 am on Thursday.
This curfew comes after reports of Trump supporters clashing with law enforcement at the Capitol. D.C. Police chief confirms that at least 13 people were arrested amid the siege of the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters.
- 2024 Kia EV9 electric three-row SUV starts below $60,000
- Montgomery Parks has fall events for all ages
- WATCH: First congressional hearing on Maui wildfire to focus on island’s sole electric provider and grid
- WATCH: House Republicans are set to make their case for Biden impeachment inquiry at first hearing
- Netflix’s red-and-white envelopes making final trip as DVD-by-mail service ending