WASHINGTON (WDVM) — Protests continued into the afternoon in the nation’s capital on Wednesday.
The organization Shutdown DC quite literally shut down portions of Northeast. They gathered at Union Station and made their way over to a few of the cable news networks’ offices, including Fox News.
The crowd blamed Fox News for spreading coronavirus misinformation.
The protestors also gathered outside of the RNC, calling the committee an enabler of the president, who claimed victory early Wednesday morning.
- Northeast DC Neighbors Reeling After Mass Shooting
- 2024 Kia EV9 electric three-row SUV starts below $60,000
- Montgomery Parks has fall events for all ages
- WATCH: First congressional hearing on Maui wildfire to focus on island’s sole electric provider and grid
- WATCH: House Republicans are set to make their case for Biden impeachment inquiry at first hearing