MARTINSBURG, W Va. (WDVM) — WVU Medicine East is offering a virtual program for those dealing with chronic disease.
Living Well is a weekly Zoom workshop that helps individuals with chronic disease learn to self-manage. The classes will be small to allow for more individualized attention to each person. The program will encourage and teach meditation, exercise, and positive thinking.
The program is free and available to those living with chronic pain or other health issues related to pain. It will be offered June 16- July 28 and will be offered every Tuesday from 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. WVU Medicine says that if they get a large response, they will make more times and sessions available.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Shots fired on the National Mall
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted floating in Yellowstone hot spring
- Biden keeps student loan borrowers in suspense over payment pause
- Judge orders Starbucks to reinstate fired workers who led unionization effort
- New lab schools could open by fall 2023 under Youngkin-backed plan